Breathe it nature
The best way to bond with our dogs!
Our dogs need to exercise all year round!
When the sledding season is over, it’s time for the cani-scooter, a summer activity as pleasant and fun as a bike ride in the heart of nature!
The adventure begins at the kennel, with a meeting with the pack, and training in cani-scooter.
This all-terrain dog-towed scooter is remarkably stable and you will quickly learn to take control of it to feel at ease very quickly.
Then set off for the capes trails, about twenty minutes away, for an hour’s walk in the forest with your adventure companion.
It is possible to make the visit and the outing on 2 different days.
The times of the outings are of course adapted to the temperature.
Must be 14 years and older A good physical condition is required.
We make sure to take all the necessary precautions for everyone’s safety:
Wearing disposable PROTECTIONS in helmets
Respect of DISTANCES of 2m
2 hour activity
21 years and over $85
Helmet included – Taxes not included
Our reservations are closed for the season. See you next year!
La Reine et le Millionnaire
600 rang St Placide Nord
Baie Saint Paul, Qc
What to bring?
- Snow gear (pants and jacket)
- Non-slip boots (no hiking shoes)
- Bottle of water
Your safety is our priority
- Compliance with Health Canada safety standards is our priority.
- Visitors are advised to disinfect their hands / gloves upon arrival at the kennel and before after touching a dog.
- A distance of 2m is respected at all times between people.
- Wearing a mask inside the dog barn is compulsory.
- Our equipment is fully disinfected after each outing: sled, harness, etc.
- Hand washing before and after touching a dog.
- Contactless payment
- Each visitor must complete and sign the health questionnaire.