Choose your adventure with us
MAKE YOUR CHOICE, THE PACK IS WAITING FOR YOU!
AT THE KENNEL
Everyone has their own sled
EXPERIENCE 1 HOUR :
Opportunity for 1 person who does not want to drive their own sled to board with the guide
(85 kg max \25 \ibs)
Children from 2 to 4 years old embark with an adult in the sled of the guide or a guide
Children from 5 to 11 years old embark alone in the sled of the guide or a guide
Driving from 12 years old.
What to bring?
- Snow gear (pants and jacket)
- Non-slip boots (no hiking shoes)
- Bottle of water
Your safety is our priority
- Compliance with Health Canada safety standards is our priority.
- Visitors are advised to disinfect their hands / gloves upon arrival at the kennel and before after touching a dog.
- A distance of 2m is respected at all times between people.
- Wearing a mask inside the dog barn is compulsory.
- Our equipment is fully disinfected after each outing: sled, harness, etc.
- Hand washing before and after touching a dog.
- Contactless payment
- Each visitor must complete and sign the health questionnaire.