Everyone has their own sled
EXPERIENCE 1 HOUR :
Opportunity for 1 person who does not want to drive their own sled to board with the guide(85 kg max \25 \ibs)
Children from 2 to 4 years old embark with an adult in the sled of the guide or a guide
Children from 5 to 11 years old embark alone in the sled of the guide or a guide
Driving from 12 years old.
What to bring?
- Snow gear (pants and jacket)
- Non-slip boots (no hiking shoes)
- Bottle of water
- Bike helmet
A unique dog sledding experience in Charlevoix
- La Reine et le Millionnaire offers a range of 4-season dog sports, dog sledding and cani-scooter.
- Our activities are supervised by professional and certified guides.
- Respect for animal welfare is at the heart of all our practices.
- Our kennel can be visited all year round by reservation.
Offer our adventures! Our gift cards can be used for all our activities, summer and winter.